Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's Next?

So, I get fired the day I am leaving for vacation. It's not the end of the world, but it sure stinks, especially in this economy and at my age. (50ish- as you might have guessed)

I'm thinking what do I want to be when I grow up and to date (2 weeks and counting) nothing has come to me.

But this blog could perhaps make me a millionaire or not.

So I'm thinking that a daily report on what's on my mind and what I might be up to might help me solidify some ideas.

It's July, looking for a job is oh so boring and oh so frustrating. I would much rather be on the beach, but fiscal reality demands I look for a new job. I am too young to retire and too old to land a job easily. Not to mention the fact that financially, I am no where near prepared to stop working. My investments like everyone elses are currently in the crapper.

The great state of NJ is currentlymy only source of income- not to mention the extra $25 the Federal Govt chips in. Needless to say, I need to downsize my spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment